IQTC Management Privacy and Cookies Policy, accessible from iqtc-riga.com
This page describes what cookies are, what information is gathered, how it is used and why we sometimes need to store cookies. We will also explain how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however, this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
What Are Cookies
The cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer, to improve your experience. It helps the site remember your settings (such as the language, font size, etc.) that you have chosen to view the site so that they do not need to be redefined every time.
The Cookies We Set
- Login related cookies – this prevents you from having to log in every single time you visit a new page. These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out to ensure that you can only access restricted features and areas when logged in.
- Orders processing related cookies – this site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies – from time to time we offer user surveys and questionnaires to provide you with interesting insights, helpful tools, or to understand our user base more accurately.
- Forms related cookies – when you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or application forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – in order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the GDPR Cookies Policy Generator
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through an email: email@example.com